Thursday, November 26, 2009

Full of Thanks....... and food!

So Thanksgiving this year came with a lot of food, a lot of fun, and a lot of thinking, Thinking about how blessed and how amazing my life is.  As i was sitting in my hot tub after a long day of snowboarding, i thought to myself "lets make a list of things i'm thankful for" so here it is, my list of thankfulness.

 I Am Thankful For:
  • Great Parents
  • Awesome Siblings that i can look up to
  • A roof above my head
  • Plenty of Food :)
  • Music
  • Amazing Friends
  • A church that has been my home for the better part of my life, 4C's
This is just what i can think of off the top of my head, but I can't even begin to explain how blessed my life is. I am thankful for everyone and everything in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment