Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 is over? well, 2010 it is!

So today is the last day of 2009. Wow. This year was..... well, as of right now i'm not sure what this year was. I guess it was pretty excellent. It was a year of learning, thats for sure. Learning how to relate to middle schoolers, learning how to be a role model for kids, learning how to share Jesus with students, learning how to lead worship for students, learning how to be flexible with students, learning how to change plans. I guess overall this was a year of change.

Change:
At the start of 2009, i had my future almost planned out. I was going to finish high school and go to Barclay college in Haviland, Kansas. That was the plan, but halfway through this year, plans changed. This year i was a leader for middle school ministry, and it became my life. I love kids, and i love hanging out with them. As of right now, i think that i want to go into Youth Ministry. Scratch that, i KNOW that i want to go into Youth Ministry. I have no clue what that looks like, but i guess i'll figure that out later!

New Years Resolution?
So i haven't ever done new years resolutions, but i guess since it's a year of change......

  • Get a good camera
  • Get a job
  • Think about college.
Yeah, i know, it's not much of a list, but that's really all i can think of for resolutions.
Here's to 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment