Sunday, February 21, 2010

Powderburn 2010 thoughts.

So,
my third powderburn came and went. 
It was amazing. God speaks every year, i love it.
The main theme of the weekend was being a pilgrim. By that i mean, not just going on retreats, going to church on Sundays and calling yourself a "christian"
Being a pilgrim means devoting every second of every day to the being that created the universe. 

Some point's God has nailed into me this weekend:
1) I am WAY too lazy, in my faith and in the rest of my life.
2) I am called to be in ministry. I'm not sure what that looks like, but whatever it is, it's going to be awesome.
3) I am afraid of the change that God wants to see in my life.
4) I am afraid of what God wants to do in my life.
5) After trying me best to follow Christ for the past 10 years, I am now ready to dive 100% into my faith.


Looking back at this years powderburn, it was mostly about change. Changing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment