Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tattoo!!!!

Today is the day that i mark my body. yep. I am getting Grace tattooed in greek onto my wrist. I have wanted this tattoo for nearly three years now, and i'm super stoked!

I am getting this as mile marker in my life. High school is over now, and looking back, i have made a lot of mistakes. Lots of things that i would change, but it've over now. The amazing thing about all of this, is that God gives us grace that we do not deserve. I probably don't deserve to still be alive, but God has given me this undeserved life.

As I take the giant leap into my new life, there are so many unknowns. New places, new people, new experiences, new trials, and new tribulations. I want to be able to look down at my wrist and be constantly reminded that no matter what happens, My God is by my side. and He will always Love me. No matter what!

1 comment:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and
    sources back to your weblog? My blog site is
    in the exact same area of interest as yours and my
    users would truly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this alright with you. Thank you!
    Here is my blog : Grow light

    ReplyDelete