Saturday, October 17, 2009

Its been a while

Wow, its been a while since i blogged, my Bad.
I'm really not sure what this blog post is going to be about, whatever pops into my head first basically.
Well, i just got home from Ralston Valley's homecoming, which was pretty sweet, i went with an awesome girl (i'm not going to blog about this, but you can ask me if you want to know more)

OH! i just glanced across my desk only to see the "Mighty To Save" sheet music. Love that song. EVERYTIME i sing it or play it, God just blows my mind. which is amazing

This week i will be leading worship for Fusion, the middle school group at my church. I am extremely excited about this, but at the same time i am scared to death. I love music and i Love worship, but the thought of me leading scares the crap out of me....... "Why would anyone want to listen to me lead them in worship?" is the thought that goes through my mind every time. As of right now, I know that God wants me to pursue him through music, and that means taking big steps.

Thats the thing about Faith, it requires big steps. Steps that take you out of your comfort zone, off of your couch, and out of your house. My life has been almost completely void of "chance" as of late. I go through the days and weeks without much thought. Wake up, go to school, sleep through school, come home, repeat.
I HATE this. I want to take chances, i want to get out of this rut, i want to feel God in everything, i want to give God everything. I feel like my leading worship is the first step that i have to take in order to Dive fully into God's plan for me, whatever that may look like.

Well, this was a pretty successful post, considering i had nothing in mind when i first started typing. I need to do this more often, "Random Rants" is what i shall call it! More to come soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment