Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Second Thoughts

So tonight at church was worship night. We sang some and then we had some time in which i read a bunch of psalms. Before this I was feeling utterly lost and confused. Lemme tell ya, God is crazy, and always come through in some sort of way. The word going through my head most of the night was just "Why?" But by the end of the night, God just blew my mind.

This month i have been feeling kind of alone, wanting to have someone to hold. Mainly i have been thinking about girls a lot, trying to figure out why i don't have a girlfriend mainly. Letting my mind wander, which has been slowly eating away at me. Is it something about me? what can i change about myself? but tonight, God just ripped all of those thoughts out of my head. He will provide. I will have a girlfriend when God feels its the right time, and he will give me the perfect girl. Waiting, waiting on God, waiting on his perfect timing. waiting for just the right girl to come into my life. You would think that this kind of thought would kill you, but for me, it is awesome, I'm done worrying about it, cause God's got it all figure out, No need for me to worry about it.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, awesome. Trust me, I know what you're going through. I went through all the same things it sounds like you're going through. I desperately wanted someone in high school, and it never happened. I pleaded and schemed and tried everything I could, but ended up giving up and letting God bring someone on his time. You know the rest ;)

    Keep on keepin on man.

    ReplyDelete