Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh life, you confuse me.

Silly life problems are just that. Silly.

By that, i mean, don't worry about the silly things in life!
Right now, this means that i need to stop worrying about what next year will look like.
The only thing I know right now is that i want to spend the rest of my life working with kids, and praising God. I have absolutely no clue what that looks like, how i will do that, where i will go to do that, BUT i do know: God's got it under control. He's got a plan, and there's no point in me worrying about it.
Why worry about next year, when i can rejoice in the day that the Lord has given me. 

The song "Devotion" by Hillsong United has been repeating over and over in my head. The chorus is

"When You stand, the tall trees and mountains bow
When you speak, the fiercest of oceans is still
And i've seen, sinners seek devotion
Lost become Chosen
And I fall to my knees"

God has calmed greater storms, so there is absolutely no point in me worrying about what i will do with my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment