Sunday, May 1, 2011

Enough

Okay God, that's enough.

That is all that i can think right now. I am so worn out. So tired, so broken down. I don't know how much more i can take. the last few months have been rough. So much pain, so much death. I am running on empty. I have no motivation anymore. I have been saying that for a while. But right now, it hit rock bottom. I barely have enough motivation to get out of bed most of the time. My heart is shattered, my body is on the verge of exhaustion. I can't sleep. I have no apetite. I feel like the world is spinning around me and i'm sitting here static. I just want to pass out and sleep until all of this is over. I know that God's timing is perfect, and He has a plan for everything..... But Come On.... His timing feels absolutely awful.

I don't believe that i have ever hit rock bottom before, but i'm getting darn close. Not sure how much more heartache i can take. God take this pain from me, I need healing.

1 comment:

  1. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. ~M. Kathleen Casey

    When it is dark enough, you can see the stars (The Father). ~Ralph Waldo Emerson (added by me)

    The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt. ~Max Lerner, The Unfinished Country, 1950


    God uses suffering as a whetstone, to make men sharp with. ~Henry Ward Beecher

    We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival. ~Winston Churchill

    I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
    Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
    But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
    Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
    ~Dr. Seuss

    You must be at the end of your rope. I felt a tug. ~Author Unknown (LOVE YOU BROTHER)

    Let HIM carry you through it all. HE loves you more than you know and if you hit rock bottom the only way to look is UP!!!

    ReplyDelete